Check us out on Facebook for all of our upcoming activities, outreach projects, youth events, church activities, and so much more!
Plans are still on for our Easter Sunday worship service in the parking lot. Rev. Kristi spoke with the mayor and got approval for the service WITH THESE GUIDELINES:
1. Cars are to be parked every other spot
2. Windows are to remain up and doors closed
3. No one is to get out of their cars (except for Rev. Kristi and the few individuals helping her)
Here is how things will flow.
1. Please make plans to arrive between 9:00 and 9:10 AM on April 12th. There are several things that need to happen prior to the actual 9:30 service.
2. Drive your car through the covering at the main doors. This is where you will receive a bulletin, communion supplies, and you may also drop off your offering &/or prayer requests at this time.
3. Park your car. Remember, park every other spot. Windows up. Doors closed. Remain in your car.
4. Tune your radio to 104.9 (you must be in the parking lot to receive signal)
5. NO CHILDREN ON THE PLAYGROUND
Feel free to bring snacks for the kids. Pretend like it is a drive in!! Rev. Kristi is looking forward to seeing everyone's smiling faces. She has missed everyone and the time you spend together in fellowship.
This will be a chance to gather and celebrate Christ's resurrection. He was executed on a cross, buried and then raised from the dead by our God the Father. Come celebrate this Easter Sunday with us!!
ALL CHURCH ACTIVITIES AND WORSHIP SERVICES HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED UNTIL GOV. BESHEAR GIVES APPROVAL TO REOPEN.
Please stay safe and remember...
1. Wash your hands for 20 seconds ALL OVER. Why not say a prayer while doing so.
2. If not around your household members, maintain a 6 foot distance.
3. Cough into a tissue then immediately throw it in the trash.
4. STAY AT HOME
5. If you must go to the grocery store, only one family member is to enter the store. This is not a family outing.
6. Take your shoes off before entering your home.
7. Sanitize all commonly touched surfaces.
8. Remember that for most of us, we will endure the virus and will recover. These measures are to try and protect our loved ones that may have a life/death situation if exposed.